Purpose and Acceptance
This website https://altrianglobalsports.com/ domain and subdomains belong to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS.
The legal notice is addressed to all those who freely decide to browse the website, who will be considered from that moment as Users, which implies the free, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses published in this Legal Notice. ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS reserves the right to modify these clauses without prior notice and without limit, proceeding to the publication of the changes and their notice as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, for a correct use of the website, we recommend you carefully read the aforementioned clauses whenever you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on the website.
By accepting the following clauses, site users undertake to make correct use of the website, in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. They will also be liable to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Identification and Communications
For any queries that the User may wish to make to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS, you can find us at:
Website owner: RAMON LOARTE HERNANDEZ
Trade name: ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS
Postal address: Avda. Eduardo Dato 69. Edif Galia Nervión 7ª Planta. 41005 Sevilla – España.
Phone: (+34) 955 44 20 80
Conditions and Services
This website is presented with the aim of informing users who browse it, information about the products and services offered on it. Therefore, access and navigation on this website is free and free of charge, its mere access does not imply any type of commercial relationship between ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS and its users.
Users expressly agree to make proper use of the contents contained herein, refraining from using this website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of this, as well as the property or rights of the owner ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS, the rest of the users or, in general, of any person, and also agrees not to use them for purposes other than those contained in this Legal Notice with the following limitations and responsibilities, being prohibited:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, apology of terrorism or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS or third parties; as well as hinder the access of others to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS provides its products or services.
- Attempting to access Users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS or collaborators’ computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS or its collaborators.
- Impersonating the identity of any other user.
Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
Content and Intellectual and Industrial Property
The distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, structure, design and form of presentation of the available elements offered on this website are the property of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS or are authorised for use and are up to date. ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS also reserves the right to modify the contents of the website at any time.
The publication of the aforementioned elements on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS. The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorised by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorised by ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS, links to “end pages”, “framing” and any other similar manipulation are not permitted. Links must always be to the homepage of the website.
Use of hyperlinks
Those users who wish to link to this website from their own´s must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions shall not prevent the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only point to the home page of the website, but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). It shall in any case be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the website or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the website in such a way that:
- Produces or may produce error, confusion or deception in Users as to the true origin of the service or content;
- Assume an act of unfair comparison or imitation;
- Build on the brand reputation and prestige of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS;
- In any other way prohibited by the legislation in force.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect information about ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS, its address, its staff, clients or the quality of the services it provides may be made from the page that introduces the link.
Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS within the website is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS and provided that the owner of the website consents, in these cases, to a direct link to the website in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that:
- are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- Induce or may induce in the user the false conception that ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender;
- Are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s website. Likewise, users will refrain from including in the website any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) to a website containing illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
Limitation of Liability. Legislation and Jurisdiction
The content of this website serves as a display of the services and/or products offered, this does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for its specific purpose. However, ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS undertakes to carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out and as soon as it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the contents.
ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS excludes and limits its liability, always within the limits permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Damages caused by the misuse that Users may make of its website.
- Alterations in the service caused by faults in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any of the services, as well as faults caused by viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the Users of its website or third party websites.
- The actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website.
- Any liability for information outside this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster.
ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS constantly invests in technological means that try to minimise the risk of viruses or similar software and unauthorised content in its information systems. Nevertheless, Users are aware that they must adopt their own measures to minimise the damage caused by unauthorised software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software known as malware.
In the event that any User or third parties consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of Spain, and the Spanish Courts and Tribunals shall have jurisdiction to hear any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with these conditions of use.
Last updated: 10 July 2021