In compliance with the right to information incorporated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on data protection of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, Name of the entity, is the owner of the website (hereinafter ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS) and informs you below of the processing of your data by ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS.
ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS guarantees that the personal data of the users of its website will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, complying in all cases with the obligations and guarantees derived from the regulations.
When you access the website you leave us your data, which will be processed by the Data Controller who we identify as:
- Website owner: RAMON LOARTE HERNANDEZ
- Trade name: ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS
- Postal address: Avda Eduardo 69, 7ª Planta. Sevilla (Spain)
- NIF: 77588426L
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+34) 607 904 612
What information do we collect?
Below is the category of information about the data we collect directly from you, which includes;
- Personal information such as first and last name, email, job title, contact details and company name;
- Communications with you;
For what purpose are the data collected?
We inform you that we process the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- Attention Users visiting our website.
- Information about the services/products offered from the website.
- Management of commercial relations with Users when they express interest in our services or products and have communicated with us.
How is data collected?
The data reaches the data controller through the data subjects or users of the ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS website, either by email or by telephone.
The origin of these data is the responsibility of the Users who provide them, and they must guarantee the authenticity and updating of all the data communicated to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS, being each person the guarantor of the authenticity of the data provided.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of personal information?
The processing of personal information requires a legitimate basis. The legal bases on which the data processing is based are as follows:
- The data subject’s own express consent, when agreeing to provide the data to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS.
- The execution of a contract, from the moment the person concerned starts his business relationship with ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS.
Retention period for personal data.
In compliance with the principle of time limitation and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in force, we inform you that personal data will be kept and processed for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case.
When a contractual and/or commercial relationship is maintained between the parties, the data will be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation in force; once these periods have expired, the personal data will be deleted.
However, a longer retention period may be established by mandatory legal provision for reasons of legal certainty and in order to deal with complaints from users.
How can users exercise their rights?
As a user of the website, you have the following rights over your personal information.
- The right to request access to, and have control over, the personal information we collect.
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- The right to request the deletion or cancellation of the data (right to be forgotten) when the data are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The right to request the limitation of automated individual decisions.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal information by requesting that we keep it.
- The right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances, and on grounds relating to your particular situation. Your personal information will no longer be processed for the purposes to which you have objected.
- The right to request the portability of your data to another data controller.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its own website: https://www.aepd.es/index.html.
You may exercise your rights free of charge and receive a response within the time limits established by current legislation on data protection by sending a duly signed written request, indicating the right you wish to exercise, addressed to ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS at the postal address indicated in this text, including the reference Data Protection or at the e-mail address.
Automated decisions on personal data.
ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS does not create profiles of our Users.
Security and confidentiality measures in the processing of your personal data.
At ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS we are concerned about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data of the website users. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, we are committed to adopting rigorous security measures and appropriate technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised access to your personal data.
In this way, the personal data that ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS collects by means of communications or contact that it may have with the users of its website, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing to keep them secret and guaranteeing the duty to keep them, adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorised access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
In order to comply with the purposes described in section 1.2, the Users’ data may be communicated to third parties outside ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS when it is necessary to satisfactorily offer the services. Among these services may be those of third party collaborators or suppliers that facilitate and accompany ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS in its service, among which may be the Judicial Authorities, State Agencies or Public Bodies as required by law.
In some cases ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS uses third-party tools and services to manage this website, as well as to carry out advertising campaigns via e-mail, marketing, surveys, etc. In all the tools selected, the appropriate guarantees have been adopted to protect your information, as well as the signing of Contractual Clauses in the case of being Data Processors.
Updates and modifications
ALTRIAN GLOBAL SPORTS reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation or the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantees of Digital Rights. In the event of any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where you will be able to access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules in force at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
Last updated: 10 July 2021